Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N Bond Universal 3 gm
₹2,799.00 inc all taxes
Tetric N-Bond Universal is a single-component, light-curing adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch.Tetric N-Bond Universal showed high bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin.Tetric N-Bond Universal is the universal bonding agent available in the traditional bottle as well as the unique VivaPen delivery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with min-imal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.
8th Generation Bond
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect resto-rations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas
Tetric N-Bond Universal contains methacrylates, ethanol, water, highly dispersed silicon dioxide, initiators and stabilizers.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION – For direct and indirect bonding procedures and compatibility with all etching techniques
- PREDICTABLE RESULTS – High bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin
- UNIVERSAL DELIVERY – Available in bottles and the convenient VivaPen
Expiry Date – November 2019