1) ULTRA-SLIM FOR EASY POSITIONING:
Slim, CMOS ensures that patients are as comfortable as possible.
- Placing and positioning a sensor in the patient’s mouth is still challenging.
- Over the years digital sensor technology has been improved to achieve patient comfort.
- VATECH R&D Center found out the thickness that minimizes pain from the test, and leads the technology to maintain the thickness while using CMOS chip.
2) PATIENT ORIENTED DESIGN:
Rounded corner design allows maximum comfortable placement against soft tissue.
- Patients feel pain because delicate oral mucosa gets pressure from a hard sensor corner.
- A rounded corner can reduce that pain. But it has a possibility of reducing the active image area.
- This is the technology that sustains the perfect balance between them.
- Ergonomically designed sensors in 3 different sizes meet the needs of various cases.
- The rounded & cut edges provide the best possible comfort for the patients.
- The Vatech’s unique size 1.5 sensor fits almost all patients.
- 5 year Warranty against the manufacturing defect for the sensor. Physical Damage on Sensor is not covered under warranty.
₹165,000.00inc all taxes ₹165,000.00inc all taxes
- High-resolution imaging – 25lp/mm theoretical resolution
- C Mos Technology
- Thinnest sensor 4.4mm
- Durable and reliable: 80000+ bending test & IP68 protection rating
- Smart and powerful software
- H1 and H2 Sizes Available
- Curved Edges to Avoid Patient Injury
- Highly Flexible Cable
- It has a Twain option. and the server function.
- Now there is no limit for computers connected to the software license.
- I Sensor RVG serves as a highly effective aid throughout the diagnosis, treatment, and treatment planning process. Easy-to-use software, with workflow efficiency improvements.
Brand Woodpecker Pixel Size 1000*1500 Detector Technology APS CMOS True Resolution 20lp/mm Mechanical Size I sensor-H1: 25.0*36.8*4.4 I sensor-H2:30.4*41.9*4.4 Active Area I sensor-H1: 20*30 I sensor-H2: 26*36
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty for Woodpecker RVG i Sensor 2 Years as applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
₹90,000.00inc all taxes ₹90,000.00inc all taxes
The SOPIX Series digital x-ray sensors improve your daily work: simplified use and outstanding image quality.
Equipped with the FIBER2PIXEL technology, SOPIX Series allow you to perfect your vision thanks to the image striking contrast. Therefore, the different tooth anatomical structures as bone, roots, pulp, appear with high precision on the picture.
₹167,915.00inc all taxes ₹167,915.00inc all taxes