For decades, 3M™ ESPE™ has been the trailblazer in the glass ionomer success story. Ketac™ Molar provides excellent results with little effort for many indications. Excellent mechanical properties for posterior teeth Bulk-fill convenience Fast setting posterior restoration Fluoride release. Aplicap capsule delivery for consistent quality and easy handling.
15g powder. 7.8ml liquid, mixing pad, scoop
₹3,525.00inc all taxes ₹3,525.00inc all taxes
Filtek™ Z350XT Flowable Restorative offers flow-on-demand handling from either capsules or syringes and advantages, such as
• Excellent aesthetics
• Unsurpassed polish retention*
• *Versus competitive materials tested
₹2,700.00inc all taxes ₹2,700.00inc all taxes
Clinpro™ Tooth Crème 0.21% w/w Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste is an advanced formula containing an innovative tri-calcium phosphate ingredient and is available exclusively from 3M ESPE. The optimized formula makes Clinpro Tooth Crème an outstanding choice. It contains fluoride as well as calcium and phosphate, which are components naturally found in saliva.
₹1,305.00inc all taxes ₹1,305.00inc all taxes
Sof-Lex™ Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels are a unique two-step, single use finishing and polishing system. The flexible shape of the wheels allows them to adjust to the contours of a tooth surface – even if the tooth surface is irregular, concave or convex in shape. This means you can now polish anterior and posterior restorations with one versatile tool.
₹2,075.00inc all taxes ₹2,075.00inc all taxes
Sof-Lex™ Finishing and Polishing Discs and Strips Coarse to superfine grits are clearly color-coded for ease of procedure sequencing and quick, pop-on/off disc interchangeability. Sof-Lex finishing and polishing strips and discs deliver exceptional, time-proven results with time-saving advantages.
30 disk/ packet(12.7mm)
₹965.00inc all taxes ₹965.00inc all taxes
Designed to ensure adhesion between the VPS impression material and the impression tray, this adhesive is available in a 17ml bottle.
17ml Ensures adhesion between the VPS impression material and the impression tray.
₹1,360.00inc all taxes ₹1,360.00inc all taxes
Discover the universal bonding solution with Single Bond Universal Adhesive. • Combined Total-Etch, Self-Etch and Selective-Etch adhesive.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- Flexible dispensing tip can be individually adjusted before application.
- high bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- One-step, one-coat adhesive application.
- Self- and dual-cure compatible with (Scotchbond™ Universal DCA Dual Cure Activator)
- No refrigeration needed
- store at room temperature for two years.
Strong, Stable, Reliable
The 3M ESPE single bond universal adhesive is an essential ingredient in dental treatment. It is useful in all the required bonding requirements in this realm.
- It is useful to link light-cured amalgams that belong to various restoration classes.
- It is suitable to bond even dual-core cement and other materials come in this class.
- It is perfect to use in the root surface desensitization process.
- It can bond self-cure compounds using in dental treatment
- It is useful in the dentin sealing before the amalgamation stage.
- It is effective in bending sealants.
- It is useful to bond veneers along with a veneer paste.
- It is useful in repairing amalgams.
- It can be used as a protective layer over glass ionomer recuperative constituents.
With 3M ESPE single bond universal adhesive, three types of etching can be done effectively.
In Total etch, this 3M dental adhesive is applied with phosphoric acid to the enamel as well as the exterior of the dentin.
Self etch is more prominent and the 3M ESPE single bond universal adhesive plays an important role in it.
Selective etch is another technique similar to Total etch where the 3m dental adhesive can be used for better results.
The usage of this adhesive is extensive and effective in various modes of dental treatment and thus it becomes an inevitable ingredient for the aesthetic and health aspects of dental treatment.
₹4,885.00inc all taxes ₹4,885.00inc all taxes
A self-cured temporary sealing compound for the temporary restoration of cavities. Refill includes 1 – 28g jar. Proven filling material for temporary fillings. Simple to apply with filling instrument. Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment. Slight expansion of the filling material ensures a well-sealed margin.
₹745.00inc all taxes ₹745.00inc all taxes
3M ESPE Retraction Capsule is an astringent retraction paste supplied in a single-use capsule. The capsule is compatible with common composite dispensers. The extra-fine, soft-edge tip has an orientation ring that corresponds in size and position to a periodontal probe. The retraction paste contains 15% aluminum chloride and can be used alone or in conjunction with retraction cord for all indications requiring temporary deflection of marginal gingival. Its use requires a clean and dry sulcus area
25 Syringes of 7.5g
₹7,780.00inc all taxes ₹7,780.00inc all taxes